26th May 2015, 11:39 AM
skpoduval

IIT/Medical foundation course after 7th class

Pls adv which is the best distance education institute for foundation course for 8th/9th /10th class ,we are in remote place .

26th May 2015, 02:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: IIT/Medical foundation course after 7th class

Here are list of IIT course provided by the institute:-

1) T.I.M.E

2) aakash institute

3) FITJEE

These institute conduct an scholorship test,based on the marks scored,fee would be paid.

Proper care,performance can be done. Doubt session would be conducted to clear all the doubt on the particular topics.

One the one volume of the material is finished,parent teacher meeting would be vonducted.

There will be mock test.to record the performance of the each child.
27th May 2015, 08:02 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: IIT/Medical foundation course after 7th class

# It is very good to see that you are much concern about your career right now at this early stage of life.

# Actually it is high time to start considering over career options at this stage.

# It is true that basic foundation of elementary knowledge in standard 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th are really career building.

# You have mentioned that you belong to a remote place. So it is obvious that any regular coaching course will not possible for you in this regard.

# You have only the option of joining correspondence course of any reputed coaching centre. As there are large number of coaching centres in India. But I am mentioning few of them which are given below:

* Brilliant Tutorial, New Delhi
* Elite Academy, Mumbai
* Akash Institut, Delhi
* A.K. Vidyamamdir, Chandigarh
* Mastermind Classes, Delhi
* ASL Classes, Jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?