22nd December 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of KV class 7th?

i would like to know the site of kv for 7th class syllabus..please send to me the syllabus

20th April 2015, 07:25 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of KV class 7th?

KV stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya and is known as Central School also .

This school is managed and controlled by central government and its branches are available in each and every district of India .

The Central School strictly follows the syllabus and books designed by the NCERT .

The NCERT stands for National council of educational research and training which is responsible for designing of syllabus for educational system of Indian and make changes with the change in way of teaching , new researches , census or surveys etc..

So, for your current school syllabus and that of your further education visit the official website of NCERT i.e; www.ncert.nic.in .
21st April 2015, 04:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of KV class 7th?

KV ( Kendriya Vidyalaya ) it is a central government sponsored school and is situated in almost all the major cities of different states .

The syllabus for all the CBSE affliated school are same and so as for KV . So for the class 7th students you have to follow the NCERT syllabus for each of your subjects and no other than this is required in side .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?