14th July 2013, 08:24 AM
veenarajasekhR

What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com

i am doing final year b.com coming next year i would like to join college in goa i want to know fee structure and when i should write my entrance exams will i get any scholarships here we write icet exams am i eligible

Related Questions:
  1. How to do CS after completing B.Com final year
  2. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA? I have done B.Com and wish to do MBA
  5. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  7. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  8. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
  9. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  10. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  11. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  12. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. How to prepare for CAT? What is the fee structure? I am in final year of B.Com
  15. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  17. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  18. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
17th July 2017, 10:15 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com

In Goa, Goa University offers the MBA course through entrance exam conducted by Goa University. CAT score is also valid for MBA admission. Admissions to MBA course shall be done on the basis of score obtained in entrance.

MBA Fees Structure In Goa
Fees Structure for MBA course in different institutions will vary and depending on type of Institution and It's reputation. For GIM (Goa Institute of Management), MBA course tuition fee is Rs.6.93 Lakh per year. In Goa, Tuition Fee of MBA course in ranges from Rs.1.00 Lakh to Rs.7.00 Lakh per year. Other Fees such as Caution Deposit, Library Fee, Activity Fee, Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Exam Fee are payable extra.

Goa University MBA Entrance Syllabus
- Section I : Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation (25 Q, 25 Marks)
- Section II : Logical Reasoning (25 Q, 25 Marks)
- Section III : Language Comprehension (25 Q, 25 Marks)
- Section IV : General Awareness (25 Q, 25 Marks)

Goa University MBA Entrance Dates
- Starting of Registration : May, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 6th June, 2017
- MBA Entrance : 6th and 7th June, 2017
- Display of 1st Merit List : 9th June, 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment In 1st Merit List : 14th June, 2017
- Display of 2nd Merit List : 15th June, 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment In 2nd Merit List : 19th June, 2017
- Commencement of Classes : July, 2017

MBA Institutes In Goa
- Goa Institute of Management
- Sri Sri Institute of Management Studies
- Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism
- S.S. Dempo College of Commerce and Economics
- IIAS School of Management
- National Institute of Construction Management & Research
- Indian Institute of Materials Management
- Institute of Management Training and Research
- V.V. Mandal's Institute of Management Training and Research
18th July 2017, 04:01 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com

Hello friend,

MBA is a 02 year course which is further divided in 04 semester. Every college has a different fees schedule as well as charges for the course as per the facilities provided by the college and the previous track record of the college.

A General decent college has the following fees structure

Semester 1 - 25000 Admission fees + 60000 Semester fees and 30000 hostel fees
Semester 2 - 60000 Semester fees and 30000 hostel fees
Semester 3 - 60000 Semester fees and 30000 hostel fees
Semester 4 - 60000 Semester fees and 30000 hostel fees + 10000 Placement fees

I again inform you that the following depends upon the college and it's level.

Top college fees can go up to 30 Lacs for the MBA Degree

Hope it will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?