5th March 2018, 11:44 AM
suganya.rajalingam

Whether MCA candidate is eligible for government Polytechnic Lecturer or not?

I have completed MCA in the year 2015. I am willing to write Teachers Recruitment Board exam for government Polytechnic Lecturers which comes in 2018. Am I eligible to write with Just MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  2. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  3. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  4. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  7. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  9. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  11. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  14. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  17. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  18. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
15th March 2018, 03:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MCA candidate is eligible for government Polytechnic Lecturer or not?

Eligibility criteria to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college are as follows:-
Candidate must be a bachelor degree holder from a recognized university having 55 percent marks.
Candidate must be a holder of Master’s degree from a recognized university.
No upper age limit required.
Candidate must have cleared UGC NET (JRF) examination to be a lecturer.

For more information go to http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?