19th March 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?

I am doing my B.COM in last year, can i do journalism course after my graduation. Gave me the proper information. What is the future scope of journalism course? Can someone please let me know on this information as I need to proceed with doing the course.

19th March 2015, 07:15 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?

Yes, you can do M.A(journalism) after completion of the B.Com graduation.

The candidate who is applying for Journalism minimum has to secure 45% in the graduation.

Journalism is the most prestigious career on can get today.The graduate of any stream can study the Journalism based on his interest.

Scope of Journalism

Journalist can find employment with newspaper, Periodicals and Magazines, central information services, Press information bureau, websites, TV channels like TV9, star TV, Doordarshan, ZEE TV, Sakshi TV etc. At the same time they can do freelancing.
19th March 2015, 11:07 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?

Media and Journalism is the sector which has grown up higher in the past few years due to revolution in the industry of medial and journalism and most of the students chooses journalism and media as their career option after 12th and graduation because easy to cover the course with learning facilities and other thing is the interest to highlight yourself on the TV and show your talent that you can also do what others can therefore this will be a right decision of your life after graduation due to having a lot of scopes and opportunities in this field.

You can take admission in Journalism course and after graduation there are some course like PG diploma in media and journalism, Master's in Journalism, One year PG Diploma in Journalism etc. so you can choose as per your interest and ability and start your career journey.

I have listed some colleges which provides Mass Communication and Journalism courses with complete practical knowledge so you should join any one of these colleges and start your course with full of knowledge :

01. Chitkara School of Mass Communication
02. Manav Rachna International University for Media and Journalism
03. Jagan Nath University Jaipur for Mass Communication
04. ICFAI University Dehradun for UG and PG in Mass Communication
05. Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media - Bangalore
06. Institute of Management Studies
07. Makhanlal Chaturvedi University of Journalism - Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
08. Appejay Institute of Mass Communication and Media Courses
09. Jagran Institute of Mass Communication and Management
10. AP college of Journalism

These are the top level journalism colleges and universities so you should know the admission procedure and most of the universities provides admission on the basis of percentage marks secured in graduation and entrance examination so you should visit the official website of institutes and know about entrance exam and start building your career in Media and Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?