1st April 2012, 05:24 PM
vedita deshmukh

Is it important to do 11th and 12th in India? Can I do it from Oman or UAE?

Sir/mam
Is it importent to do 11th & 12th in india or it can be done country like oman or uae.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE? -- [New]
  2. What are the courses to get job in Oman?
  3. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in Indian colleges after completing schooling in Oman?
  5. Is a Gujarati NRI student Eligible to appear in GUJCET, AIEEE, IIT?
  6. Can I practice Dentistry in UAE having 12 years experience? Which exam will I have to give?
  7. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  8. How to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu after completing 12th from Oman?
  9. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  10. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  11. Which are the important chapters of 11th and 12th that regularly appear in AIEEE? What is their weightage?
  12. Any college offering Technical MBA programme in India, UAE or UK?
  13. CMJ degree for UAE employment? Required attestations for proceeding UAE?
  14. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  15. What type of questions appear in ICSI exams?
  16. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  17. Important topics of class 11th for iit entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get into college after completing 11th and 12th from USA?
3rd May 2012, 01:28 PM
lokeshgunda
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it important to do 11th and 12th in India? Can I do it from Oman or UAE?

Mam you can do in uae and oman it will not effect you for persuing government jobs.
You can also get many government jobs after 10th so dont worry to study there.

You can get private jobs with out any restrictions.
18th November 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it important to do 11th and 12th in India? Can I do it from Oman or UAE?

what should i choose in 11th i have interest in fashion
8th June 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

If I do my 11th and12th in oman how do I get an admission in a collage in usa?? Is it possible also??
19th February 2021, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi ...My son is 11th standard in Sharjah UAE with cbsc cariculam.

He wants to do his 12th standard in Vadodara Gujarat India.

Will it be possible

Kindly advise

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?