7th August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?

Is it necessary to have hindi as a subject in class 10th for applying for government jobs?

16th August 2011, 11:16 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it necessary to have hindi as a subject in class 10th for applying for government jobs?
No it is not at all mandatory to have Hindi Subject in your 10th in order to apply for Government jobs in future it is just a myth not anything else.

Most of the Government exams provide a opportunity for rural students to write the examination in their own language. because to create more opportunities to express their views.

Other than this there are no importance for this sentence to do. You can also observe the medium of the examination conducted will differ but the difficulty level of the examination always remains the same.

So there is no need to worry you can become whatever you wanted to become in government sector. i.e., you can become IAS officer.
you can become Military or navy or Air force officer.

and so on you can become anything you like to become.
Don't worry about the subject selection in your 10th it may be of your choice no problem for that.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
16th August 2011, 11:24 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?

Quote:
No it is not mandetory but you would be benificial if you know national language fluently.
For most of the govt job,local language is enough but some selected exem prefer only hindi or english..
16th August 2011, 11:50 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?

It is not mandatory to have hindi in10thstd for appearing in govt. jobs
Only requirement is that that you should have a language subject as there is a choice for you to choose either hindi /english
or any other language subject to appear
16th August 2011, 11:52 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?

It is not mandatory to study hindi in10th std for appearing in govt. jobs
Only requirement is that that you should have a language subject as there is a choice for you to choose either hindi /english
or any other language subject that you need to choose in govt job
16th August 2011, 11:58 PM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend there is no need have a hindi in 10th class to apply govt jobs for the purpose of just known or an idea hindi is as a suject is there in 10th class
17th August 2011, 12:40 AM
NEIL6

Smile Re: Is it necessary to have Hindi as a subject in class 10th to apply for government jobs?

hey friend,it is not compulsory that you should have hindi as a subject in your 10th class.

in Punjab,some schools have not hindi in their 10th class but the students are getting the government jobs, So you should not worry about the subject in 10th class because this is not the the right time to take tension about your subjects.

the real time begins when you enter in +1. So, be happy and study hard.

with best wishes!
17th August 2011, 01:25 AM
Deepak2709

Hello dear,
You have really nice question .a simple and straight answer to your question is choosing or leaving any subject while your education may change your area/way of employment or work. They will never stop you from going into any of the private or public sectors.you can get government jobs even if you don't choose hindi.

thank you
25th August 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i agree with all of you
25th August 2011, 10:59 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
No not at all necessary , but you need to know hindi, and your local language but English is must.
5th September 2011, 12:37 AM
manoj rajpurohit

You are in 10th then it is not necessary that hindi will be a subject in your course. You can choose from the hindi and english.

you can see that many stats are in india that don`t refer the Hindi subject . there students also get government jobs.

so it is not compulsory.

best of luck.
21st November 2011, 12:36 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

No it is not at all mandatory to have Hindi Subject in your 10th in order to apply for Government jobs in future it is just a myth not anything else.

Most of the Government exams provide a opportunity for rural students to write the examination in their own language. because to create more opportunities to express their views.

Other than this there are no importance for this sentence to do. You can also observe the medium of the examination conducted will differ but the difficulty level of the examination always remains the same.

So there is no need to worry you can become whatever you wanted to become in government sector. i.e., you can become IAS officer.
you can become Military or navy or Air force officer.

and so on you can become anything you like to become.
Don't worry about the subject selection in your 10th it may be of your choice no problem for that.

All the best
25th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Shweta1992

You dont need Hindi as a subject, though have to keep a regional language, compulsorily. Suppose you are an ICSE student, you can keep languages like Oriya in your 12th...or any other language as provided by ICSE Board. For government services in a particular state, you need to be knowing the basic mother tongue of the citizens in that state, which is, you should be knowing the standard taught in class 7. Without Hindi, in your 10th, you can work for the govt.
30th January 2012, 02:03 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI,
After passing 10th without Hindi you can apply for Govt as well as privet job..

Now days after 10th you not get any good job..
You have to pass minimum 12th class.

After 12th you can apply for govt. job like:-
-ARMY
-NAVY
-AIR FORCE
-T.T.E
etc

GOOD LUCK!
30th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

if anyone wants to appear for hindi exam of xth class after passing xth
6th February 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have Hindi in class X ICSE exam to get admission to any Indian University? My sons knows neither Hindi nor the regional language. The school says it is necessary.
6th February 2013, 08:24 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend hindi is the national language of our country so evey where in india hindi is compulsory subject even it may be taken as 1st language or 2nd language till 10th
For government exams it is not necessary to have hindi in 10th
Mostly every where in the eligibility it will there that the candidate must have the knowledge of writing, reading adn talking hindi.
If you take hindi then it will be very useful to communicate all over the country
all the best..........
6th February 2013, 08:27 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

hii friend .

No , its not necessary for you to keep hindi as a subject in 10th if you are not intrested.
because government exams also have facilities to give exams with your own local languages.

So you need not to be worry about for the government exams.

all the very best
7th May 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken french as my second language other than English in my 9th class. Can I appear for government exam after 12th ? Or graduation ! Can I give a hindi exam after 10th to solve this problem ? Please tell me !
25th July 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

If I have not taken subject hindi in class 9th, can l opt hindi an additional subject in class 10th in CBSE Delhi .I am studying in private school.
19th February 2021, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I select the Sanskrit language for class 9th and 10th class. can I apply for govt sector after 12th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?