10th June 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Are improvement exam results accepted by NDA or not?

I got 55.8% in improvement exam which is better than my original result. I want to apply for NDA. But, I heard that NDA only accepts the original scores. So, please do confirm me about it. Whether it will also accept the improvement exam score or not?

12th June 2018, 09:41 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Are improvement exam results accepted by NDA or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 55.8% in improvement exam which is better than my original result. I want to apply for NDA. But, I heard that NDA only accepts the original scores. So, please do confirm me about it. Whether it will also accept the improvement exam score or not?
Yes, NDA accept Improvement exam scores. You just need to show your Improvement exam marksheet during Document Verification process. Firstly, you will have to clear Written Test. Then, if you qualify written exam, you will be called for SSB Interview. After qualifying SSB Interview, further processes like Documents verification and medical examination will take place.
13th June 2018, 12:34 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not so. UPSC conducts NDA Exam and it accepts Improvement exam scores whether it is of ISC Board or CBSE Board or any State Board.

During the process of Document Verification, you must present original documents to the verifying officers for proper verification. As they verify documents very carefully and strictly, so you must not hide anything from them and show them all original documents.
24th May 2022, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 40% in 12th pcm. I want to join Indian navy. What should I do? Should I give 12th improvement exam? Is it acceptable in navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?