14th February 2016, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Admission in DU is possible on the basis of improvement marks?

I passed 12th from cbse in 2015 and giving improvement in all subjects in 2016. Can i get admission in du on the basis of my improvement marks? is improvement marksheet accepted by du?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  2. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  3. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  6. Can I give exam for second chance for improvement from NIOS?
  7. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  8. What is the value of CBSE improvement marksheet in placement process?
  9. Will ISEET accept my CBSE improvement exam marks?
  10. What is the procedure for the improvement of Marks after passing 12th Class?
  11. Am I eligible to reappear if doesn't score well in English of 12th ISC Board exam?
  12. Will there be any problem if I have applied for improvement exam but not appearing in it?
  13. How to appear in Improvement exam? When are the forms available? How is the final percentage calculated?
  14. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  15. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  16. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  17. How to do electrical diploma after doing ITI in Electrical?
  18. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
14th February 2016, 05:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in DU is possible on the basis of improvement marks?

Improvement marksheet is accepted by Delhi University for admission in undergraduate courses. There are so many undergraduate courses available in Delhi University. Admission is purely done on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2.

The application form will be available in last week of May. You can apply for admission at official website of DU http://www.du.ac.in. You can take admission when cut off lists are generated by university.
16th May 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have got 95% mark in pcm in my improvment exam can i apply 4 admision in delhi university
17th May 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have got 92.80 % marks in 12 class in science stream through RBSE.My pcm is 95.33% .Am i elligible to get admission in du especially in hindu college or not?
28th May 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I appeared for improvement can I count my last year one subject marks in best four to increase my percentage this year?
30th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission in DU is possible on the basis of improvement marks 2 subject exam
12th May 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in 2017 with 90% in best four including english and economics.now, I have taken improvement exam of economics and english only.how can I get admission in du with improvement marksheet??
12th July 2018, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Maidam, I want to know that a candidate appearing for improvement in physics,chemistry. Whether he/she has to appear in practical exams again.
I mean to say improvement for class 12th.
31st May 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Is the improvement marksheet accepted while applying via the online admission form to Delhi University?
11th June 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which year roll no and year of passing should be entered in du registration application the base year or the new improvement year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?