9th August 2010, 10:16 PM
Pinky Dey

Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

To
sir,
i want to know whether my D.O.F 06th december 1991 is eligible for admission in NDA after my improvement exam in next year and i am a female so what are the condition for a female to pepare for NDA as going to appear for improvement too.

11th August 2010, 02:33 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

Dear friend,

I think that you will be eligible after your improvement exam in next year.

However, there are very few chances to join the NDA for women ,but you can join in the special admission to NDA for women.

After 12th you should appear in the NDA exam conducted by the UPSC and also a medical test.

As per your D.O.F you are eligible according to the age criteria.

Good luck!
11th August 2010, 07:31 AM
chaudharyvishal88

Post Re: Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

Sorry Pinky, Girls are not eligible for NDA but you have lots of other options Like OTA, UES, Short Service Commission Tech Women, NCC (SPL) Entry Women.

For more information you can visit on an official website of Indian Army.....

Best of Luck
11th August 2010, 04:28 PM
jicks

Default Re: Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

Only Male (Unmarried) candidates are allowed to write this exam of NDA to be held on 22.8.2010.

You cannot apply for this post.
19th August 2010, 11:38 PM
akiisrivastava004

Only male candia=dates are available and you are out of the eligibility criteria as the age limit in NDA is 16 and half to 19 years.You must also know that the age is seen from the date published by UPSC.
20th August 2010, 12:48 PM
richa420
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

frnd
i m sorry tosay that female candidate can't eligible for NDA exam. If u want to join defence than u can go through technical entry scheme.for this u hav to secure 75% marks in +2.

Best of luck
20th August 2010, 03:36 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi

You are not eligible for the the National Defence Academy examination according to the eligibility required for the examination.

So it would be better that if you try for some other examination. If you want to go for defense then don't worry you can apply for that after the completion of your graduation through CDS and UES exams which are combined defense service examination and other is university entry scheme examination.

But you can't apply for NDA you can also check the eligiblity for NDA below here:

Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :

A candidate must be an unmarried male and have attained the age of 16 1/2 years and must not have attained the age 19 years on the 1st January or 1st of July of the year succeeding the year of examination.
Candidates must not marry until they complete their full training. A candidate who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful will not be selected for training.
A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the Government.

(c) Educational Qualifications :

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply.

(d) Physical Standards : Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination as per guidelines given :

Candidates are advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalisation of medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB. The undermentioned ailments are considered, common minor ailments :

Wax (Ears), Deviated Nasal Septum, Hydrocele/Phimosis, Overweight/Underweight, Under sized Chest, Piles, Gynaecomastia, Tonsillitis, Varicocele

A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However the candidates declared unfit will be intimated by the President of the Medical Board and the procedure for request for an Appeal Medical Board will also be intimated to the candidate.

Candidates declared unfit during Appeal Medical Board will be intimated about the provision of Review Medical Board.

(a) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely in interfere with the efficient performance of military duties.

(b) There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight. The candidate should not be overweight or obese.

(c) The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air Force)

GOOD LUCK
27th August 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

when we join for air force can we earn while we learn?
28th August 2010, 01:31 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

for the NDA exams . the age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

but as you have crosses the maximum age limits .

so at no any cost you will not be eligible for the NDA exams.

so you can not apply for the NDA,

so do the graduation and then apply for the cds.
21st September 2010, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

what options are available for women in indian army equivalent to NDA ?
23rd September 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when we join for air force can we earn while we learn?
no you can not earnwhile learn you have to searve at least 20 years. you not have pirmission to go out side of campus.
24th September 2010, 12:50 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

dear friend,

There are no any scope for female candidate to enter in NDA.

But you can join Indian defense through other exams like:
OTA
UES
Short Service Commission Tech Women etc.

so i suggest you to don't think about NDA, kindly complete your graduation degree & then you can choose any of the above options through which you can join defense.

goos luck.
25th September 2010, 12:36 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky Dey View Post
To
sir,
i want to know whether my D.O.F 06th december 1991 is eligible for admission in NDA after my improvement exam in next year and i am a female so what are the condition for a female to pepare for NDA as going to appear for improvement too.
search on the internet dear you will every thing where ok gud luk
9th October 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

admission forms after doing hsc for the officer post
16th November 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

wen is the next entrance exam in nda plls tell me
2nd January 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i m 19 nw,doing bsc 2nd yr in chemistry & microbiology.Next yr i m planing 2 take chemistry.For getting addmision in NDA for womens,what all things i hav 2 concentrat on?can u please help me in this topic.I M A BIT CONFUSED.
11th January 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

minimum height and weight for femals
31st January 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO GO IN MBA AND DEFENCE AND ELIGIBILITY
11th April 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i'm a student of 12th standard and i'm a female candidate. i want to know whether i can apply for nda or other medical entrance in army after completing my 12th board exam
15th April 2011, 04:57 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

There are no scope for female candidate in NDA till now.

But you can join Indian defense through other exams like:
  • OTA
  • UES
  • Short Service Commission Tech Women etc....

But for that you have to complete graduation first. 12th pass girl candidate are not eligible for any defence services.

So complete your graduation and then apply for defence services.

For details you can visit official website of all defence forces.

All the Best...
15th April 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

PROCESS FOR NDA ADMISSION AFTER HSC
16th April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is it neccesary to do graduation or just 2 Science is okey?
14th May 2011, 01:28 AM
chkdsk

Soory. Female candidates are not eligible for NDA.it is only for male.
If you are very keen to join defence then Apply for CDS (Combined defence services) after completing your graduation.
31st May 2011, 10:59 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Admission in NDA after improvement exam of 12th in next year? Requirements for female candidates?

Quote:
To
sir,
Hey friend,

NDA- National Defence Academy

No you are not eligible for the NDA exam as only unmarried male candidates are only eligible.

Eligibility:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate.
The candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2 -19 years.
The candidates must have a degree from a recognized university.

Thank you.
13th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

can i become eligible for technical entry in defence if i score above 80 per cent in improvement exam of 12
17th June 2011, 05:20 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
To
sir,
your age is fit for nda but as you are girl so scope for girls in this type of field is very short.
1st February 2012, 11:42 PM
monther

hi
It is great thing to prove girls have also ability toserve the counry.their is no difference in beteween the boys and girls in selection or entrance in defence services After completing your +2 =diploma you are eligible to apply for n.d.a exam which brings you to defence services like army, navy, air forces this exam will conducted 2 times in every year
Selection process
1.written test
In this general maths ,g.k,aptitude is present
2.interview
In this they ask you recording your personal details
3.physical test and medical test
Qualification
You have to scored 60% in your +2=diploma
Your age must be between 16.5 to 19 years
You are the citizen of Indian
You must be unmarried status
GOOD LUCK....
19th May 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

what was the qualifications to appear in nda exams in 1991?
27th June 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm Atul Pratap Singh, wants to ask you that, am I eligible for nda if I will give improvement of 12 class? Please, reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?