31st October 2012, 02:43 PM
ksrIAF

How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department

Respected sir,
I Patil Kishor Maruti, studing now under graduate degree cource in Electronics And Telecommunication Dept. I want to ask question that how can i join the Indian Air Force now.
Also Sir I want to apply for the Officers post how can I join.
with regards,
Yours obidient,
Kishor patil.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  2. Any job opportunity for me in IAF after doing graduation in BHU?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  4. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  7. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th standard
  14. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after studying B.E electronics?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
20th January 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department

Respected sir,
I subhash.b.k, studing now under graduate degree cource in Electronics And Telecommunication Dept. I want to ask question that how can i join the Indian Air Force now.
Also Sir I want to apply for the Officers post how can I join.
with regards,
subhash b.k
([email protected])
30th August 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department

Sir, i'm doing 3rd year B.E., in Electronnics and Communication Engineering. I'm a lateral entry student in B.E.,.and I completed in my diploma also in ECE under lateral entry. Can i join in indian airforce as an pilot.? and what are the steps i taken for my aim.,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?