27th June 2013, 08:28 PM
rathore7

Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?

hello ! is indian institute of logistic ,chennai the right place to do my mba,and is there any scope in this field..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  2. What's the fee structure for MBA(Port & Logistic Management) in Seacom engineering college(Howrah)?
  3. How to do a job in Logistics after doing MBA in Marketing from Mumbai university
  4. Which are the best colleges for IIT?
  5. How many seats are available in IIT's for M.Tech Machine Designing course?
  6. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  7. Can I get admission in top NITs after scoring 134 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Indian Institute of Logistics in Chennai is a better college for MBA? -- [New]
  9. List of top 200 engineering colleges in India?
  10. How to do logistic and foreign trade after completing graduation in B.Com
  11. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  12. List of universities in India where it is worth studying MS in Aerospace Engineering?
  13. How can I become an aeronautical engineering after studying in class 12th
  14. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which academy is best to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
12th July 2017, 10:27 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Indian Institute of logistic Chennai the right place to do MBA?

Yes. Indian Institute of Logistics (IILS), Chennai is well reputed Institute and having good placement records. It is affiliated to Bharathiar University recognized by UGC. It offers various Diploma, UG and PG courses. Admission to MBA course will be based on entrance exam CAT or MAT.

Indian Institute of Logistics, Chennai Offering Courses
- BBA In Logistics and Shipping
- B.Com (Logistics and Shipping)
- B.Sc (IT & Logistics)
- BBA In Logistics and Port Operations
- MBA In Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA In Logistics and Port Operations
- Diploma In Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Diploma In Logistics and Shipping
- Diploma In Logistics and Port Operations
- PG Diploma In Logistics and Shipping
- PG Diploma In Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- PG Diploma In Logistics and Port Operations

Tuition Fees per Annum For IILS
- BBA Courses : Rs. 1.20 Lacs
- MBA : Rs. 1.60 Lacs
- Diploma Courses : Rs.1.00 Lac
- PG Diploma Courses : Rs. 1.00 Lacs

Career Scope
In India, Logistics and Supply Chain Management is growing field and expected to improve widely. After completion of this course, You will have career opportunities in various fields such as Logistics Companies, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, Warehouse, Transport Companies, Ports, Import-Export Firms, Process Management Units etc.

Job Profiles
- Inventory Control Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Production Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager

Top Recruiters
- DHL India
- Blue Dart
- TMT Express
- VRL Logistics
- All India Cargo Logistics Ltd.
- GATI
- First Flight
- Global Express Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?