6th October 2012, 09:57 PM
RAJAMARUTHI

Inform about IAS and IPS exam? Which subject can I choose?

HELLO,m fourth year student of BE,branch - computer science.
i don't know about IAS & IPS EXAM,please tell me about these exams and which subject can i choose.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about IAS and IPS exam? Which subjects can I choose if I am doing B.Tech CSE?
  2. Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course
  3. Information about IPS exam? Which subject should I choose to prepare for IPS exam?
  4. Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for IAS and IPS Exams?
  5. Can I become an IAS/IPS officer after passing commerce but not interested in Maths? What should I choose between IP and Hindi?
  6. In which subject can I opt for writing IAS or IPS exam?
  7. Which subject to choose for IAS exam?
  8. Shifting commerce subject to arts to become a IPS officer, also number of subjects in IPS
  9. IAS after B.E(CSE)? How to choose another subject?
  10. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam and which subject should I choose while being an engineering student?
  12. Which optional subjects a B.Tech IT student should choose in IAS IPS prelims exams?
  13. What is the study material for IAS or IPS? Previous years question papers? -- [New]
  14. Which subject should I choose for IPS exam while doing BSc Biotech, Biochemistry and Microbiology?
  15. What is the basic difference between IAS and IPS exam?
  16. Eligibility for IAS and IPS exam after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
18th October 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Inform about IAS and IPS exam? Which subject can I choose?

can i apply for ias exam by computer science?
4th March 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 1St year student of B.com delhi University. Which subject better for me for IAS Exam.
13th May 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have graduation b.com&I want to become a IPS officer&I want to get knowledge about IPS course and i also want that how many percentage&age are required in sitting for IPS exam.
14th May 2013, 12:22 AM
gonegone
Member+

An IAS(Indian Administrative Service) officer is one who is responsible for law and order and the general administration in the area under his work whereas IPS(Indian Police service) officer duty is to provide leadership to the Police force
If you want to be an IAS/IPS officer,you should give civil exam conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commision)
I think that IAS is more better than IPS because an IAS officer gets good salary along with special benefits.
13th June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I REQUEST EVERY ONE .....TO PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST 5 SUBJECTS WHICH I SHALL CHOOSE IN MY 11TH CLASS FOR BECOMING AN IAS OFFICER ......PLEASE! PLEASE ! PLEASE!.........PLEASE TRY TO REPLY FAST AS I AM NOT LEFT WITH ANY TIME.....
18th June 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hii...i am student of b.a .my subjects are history ,economics,and political science.are they good combination for ias exam.
19th October 2013, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject that i choose for ias in graduation
29th July 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A CRPF PERSONEL AND TELL ME MAINS SUBJECT RELATED TO SECURITIES OR DEFANCE OR FORCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?