22nd July 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?

how do i get the information about the vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of uttarpradesh and following universities i.e. deen dayal upadhyay gorakhpur university, gorakhpur,allahabad university allahabad,lucknow university lucknow,banaras hindu university varanasi,mahatama gandhi kashi vidyapith university varansi,purvanchal viswavidyalya jaunpur,awadh university faizabad.at following email id...

[email protected]

26th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?

which instututes are provididng m.phil course in law.
from which institute i can do ph.d. by direct admission into ph.d. course.
13th September 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?

vacancy of Assistant Professor of Political Science in law college in UP
29th May 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

There is any vacancy for llb lecturers who had experience of 10years of teaching in M.P or C.G
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?