11th January 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Information about B.Ed correspondence course? I have teaching experience of 25 years in junior college

I am working as a junior college teacher since last 25 years and want to go for
B.ed correspondence course
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  2. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  5. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  6. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  7. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  8. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  9. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  11. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  12. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  14. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence from Punjab without having teaching experience?
  16. Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?
  17. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  18. How to get admission in correspondence B.Ed from PU without teaching experience
23rd March 2012, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about B.Ed correspondence course? I have teaching experience of 25 years in junior college

You should be a graduate to apply for the B.Ed course. You should obtain an aggregate of 50% marks in the graduation level. You should also have a teaching experience of 2 years in reputed schools which are recognized by the government. You can join for the B.Ed course only after appearing in the B.Ed entrance examination. If you obtain good score in the entrance examination you can join for B.Ed course. There are many reputed universities which offer B.Ed course in a correspondence mode. Some of the universities are IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University, Anna University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?