22nd July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?

i have done E.C.ed and i have 8 years experience in teaching,i m a graduate. i want to do B.ed, i m residing in mumbai (kandivali). can i get information regarding this course and how and where to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  3. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  4. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student? -- [New]
  5. How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?
  6. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  7. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  8. Is BBA considered to be a graduation course if I do B.Ed course next to get the teaching field job?
  9. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  10. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  11. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
  12. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  13. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed and what is the eligibility criteria for that?
  15. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  16. Can I join B.Ed correspondence program through IGNOU without having any teaching experience?
  17. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do B.Ed without grauation? Which other course I can do for teaching?
22nd July 2011, 05:47 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?

Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an Undergraduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or a program in the field of Education.

It is a one year course.

B.Ed Correspondence or Distance Learning is also available in various Institutes and is of 2 Years duration.

Eligibility:

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is a Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.

Fee structure:

The total fee structure for B.ed course will cost around Rs.25,000 - Rs. 30,000/-.

Admission Procedure:

You have to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various state and universities for admission in various teaching institutions.

These exams are generally held in the month of June-july. The results of these exams are generally out by July/Aug.

The exam consists of :
Objective type questions on the subject of English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states.

You have to go through practical training courses, apart form theory classes.

Some Institutes where you can pursue this course are:

1. Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.

2. Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi.

3. Bangalore University.

4. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.

5. Panjab University, Chandigarh.

6. St. Alphosa's College of Education, Hyderabad.

7. Shree S. N. Shukla B.Ed. College, Rajkot.

8. University of Kashmir, Srinagar.

9. University of Mumbai.

10. Vivekananda College of Education, Tamil Nadu.

Since you are residing in Mumbai, so I would suggest you to do B.ed from Mumbai University....
25th October 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the B.Ed course to join after having 8 experience of Teaching with Graduation?

at the duration time of bed can i write the dsc
7th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam i vipin chauhan has govt employee in para military and wishing do b.ed through ignou so tell me info. and date of filling submission of form well in timely
14th October 2012, 01:04 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Entrance Exam:
Windows Discussion:
http://www.fellowindian.com/questions/tag/infosys-2

Hello Friend,

It's really good that you want to continue your study. It will give you better opportunities.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate must be graduate in streams like B.A., B.Sc., B.COM etc. from recognized University.

Entrance:

In order to get admission in this course, first you have to clear out the entrance exam conducted by the various Universities and Institutes.

Fee Structure: It's fee may be from Rs. 25,000-30,000/-

Some Universities providing this course are:

1. Punjab University, Chandigarh

2. Delhi University, Delhi

3. Bangalore University

4. IGNOU

5. Annamalai University

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?