5th January 2013, 10:05 AM
guptesh_1991

Information about CDAC? What is the admission procedure and exam date?

hii...
i want to know admission procedure,exam dates for 2013-2014 batch,is there any exam required for the entrance,please give me all information about CDAC.
reply me in : [email protected]

10th April 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CDAC? What is the admission procedure and exam date?

Hello,
Could u plz tell me the exam date of cdac 2013-2014.
Plz mail me : [email protected]
Regards,
Nisha.
17th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about CDAC? What is the admission procedure and exam date?

hiii,
i just want to know the exam date of cdac 2013-2014.
plz mail me:[email protected]
regards:Chandan Raj
2nd August 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i want to know about cdac entrance exam syllabus and xam date for the year 2014 batch plz reply me to [email protected] plz give me reply.
18th August 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i want to know about cdac entrance exam syllabus and xam date for the year 2014 batch plz reply me to [email protected] plz give me reply
22nd August 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

hi there... have u got exam date?? can u send me too on [email protected]... plz..
13th September 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i want to know about cdac entrance exam syllabus in ec and xam date for the year 2014 batch plz reply me to [email protected] plz give me reply
16th September 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir can you pllzz send me the whole syllabus for cse branch r all the information about [email protected]
5th October 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir cn u juz let me knw abot d upcoming exam date...in 2013 or [email protected]
11th November 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
im in final year IT engg. i need to know about cdac batches after may or june.. because my engg will be completd in may nd starting of june...
so plzz tel me about batches of cdac after june in year 2014. send me whole information about cdac including sylabbus and time table for entrance exam for 2014 after june.........
plz reply or send me the reply on my gmail account.
my email id - [email protected]
plz mail me as early as possible
27th November 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

hi...could you please send me cdac 2013 - 2014 notification dates , corces available for B.tech ece, and deatails about fees, to my email id [email protected]. pls send me about cdac........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?