25th March 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?

I have complited my B.A from mumbai university on 2004. i want to do MA economics in marithi Language. pls let me know whether i get the addmission in mumbai university for corrospondace MA in economics.? if yes then university can provided the notes or not? what is the Fees of the same? what is the Time of Addmission? pls state other required thisgs if any...

Thanks & Regards

Ankush.
Dombivali West

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of pursuing MA in Economics from Mumbai University?
  2. Can I apply for NET after completing M.A. part-I? Best coaching class in Mumbai for preparation of NET(Economics)? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  4. TYB.Com Mumbai university question papers of economics?
  5. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
  6. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  7. What to do after MA Economics to be a College Professor?
  8. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  9. Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?
  10. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  11. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  12. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  13. Can I do masters after completing BCAF by 79% from mumbai university
  14. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in Mumbai University college after completing BSc course in Industrial Science from Nagpur University
  16. Eligibility to do MMS from mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I do B.A from Mumbai University
  18. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
16th April 2014, 10:44 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?

You can ofcourse pursue masters degree in economics. You need to atleast score 50 percent or more in the graduation level. You have to fill in the application and continue with the admission procedure as required. You can always apply online. Besides, there is an entrance test also which will secure your seat provided you have a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?