31st December 2012, 06:22 PM
ajays1482

Is it possible to get admission in LLB at Mumbai University Kalina without entrance examination

hi,sir[B]

it is possible to get admission in llb at mumbai university kalina without enterance examination.

thank you
ajay

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear for TYB.Com after giving SYB.Com examination from Kalina University Mumbai
  2. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  3. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  5. Can I do FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina? I have done TYB.Com
  6. Can I do FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina?
  7. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in FYB.Com in Mumbai University of Kalina Institute
  10. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  11. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  13. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  14. List of best Law colleges in India? I am a graduate in sociology(hons)
  15. How can I give FYB.Com from Mumbai University of Kalina?
  16. Information about the courses provided by Mumbai University of Kalina in Arabic Language?
  17. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  18. How do I apply for LLB in mumbai?
4th July 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in LLB at Mumbai University Kalina without entrance examination

how to get admission for LLB after Msc scored 49% in kalian university
15th September 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in LLB at Mumbai University Kalina without entrance examination

What is the last date of admission for llb
20th September 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I m BA graduate wants to do llb by correspondence now only pls let me know it phone number.
15th August 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in LLB but my mumbai university TYBcom in 43% and i open cast what we do sir ?
19th October 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Re:is it possible to get admission in llb at mumbai university kalina without entrance examination
I m BA graduate from maulana azad university haidrabad want to do llb by correspondance now only please let me know it phone number
29th February 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for a masters degree holder in Biotech student to get admission in LLB.
17th February 2022, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in llb 3 years in university if Mumbai. I will get or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?