9th July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How can Women join as a Pilot in Air Force? What are my chances? My age is 21 and have done 12th Non Medical

My age is 21 and i have done my +2 in non medical. I am currently graduating in BBA corespondance and am also preparin fr CPL. I m also cleared with half of ma CPL exams. I wish to join air force as a women pilot. Can u tell what are my chances and can i join air force??

19th July 2012, 12:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can Women join as a Pilot in Air Force? What are my chances? My age is 21 and have done 12th Non Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age is 21 and i have done my +2 in non medical. I am currently graduating in BBA corespondance and am also preparin fr CPL. I m also cleared with half of ma CPL exams. I wish to join air force as a women pilot. Can u tell what are my chances and can i join air force??
As a Women candidate, you may join Indian Air Force for Short Service Commission by qualifying Air Force Common Admission Test. To be considered eligible for the test, you must possess a bachelors degree in any discipline and have scored a minimum of sixty percent marks in aggregate in all papers. Apart from being a graduate and having scored sixty percent marks in the qualifying examination, it is also mandatory that you have studied Physics and Mathematics in the higher secondary level.

As far as age limit is concerned, it is usually 19-23 years, but for candidates holding Commercial Pilot License, the maximum age limit is relaxed upto 2 years

The notification regarding the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is published by Indian Air Force in the month of June and December every year.
8th December 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can Women join as a Pilot in Air Force? What are my chances? My age is 21 and have done 12th Non Medical

I'm a B.Sc., B.Ed holder and wants to start my career in Airforce. How can I get elected for Airforce.. what all the procedure and required eligibility for the various posts available for women in airforce.
13th August 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My age is 21 and i have done my 2 in non medical. I am currently graduating in B.sc non medical (final year ) . i want to be pilot in AIR FORCE . PLZ tell me what should i have to do ???
13th February 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

my age is 19 i completed my 2nd year bi p c . now i am pursuing AHTM course . i want to be a pilot . tell me what should i have to do?
23rd April 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

My name is Annu . I am 18years old and studying bsc. 1year.In 12th I have 80.8%marks can I join indian air force as pilot.
And how can I become a girl pilot.
7th June 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and my aim is to become a pilot and noow i am in class 10 whatshould i do to become a pilot
7th June 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and my aim is to become a pilot and noow i am in class 10 whatshould i do to become a pilot
21st December 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl of fifteen who had always dreamt for joining the indian air force as a fighter pilot. I have always dreamt that I too serve the country one day even though I am a women.
I was inspired by the fighter pilots who use to perform during independence day and republic day parade in Delhi. Then when I started browsing I found that women are not given equal chances with men in this field. Why are women not given permanent commission in indian air force. Why are they considered physically as well as mentally weak? I am hoping to god that even women get a fair and equal chance to join as fighter pilots in Indian airforce and Indian navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?