21st January 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Information about RTO exam eligibility? What is the syllabus and the fee structure?

Please give information @rto exam eligiblty ,sylabus,date fee ..please tell me about it

25th March 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about RTO exam eligibility? What is the syllabus and the fee structure?

i am secon year double x student .can i apply rto exam
26th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about RTO exam eligibility? What is the syllabus and the fee structure?

what is the procedure for R.T.O xam? i completed my BTECH recently at the stream of computer science.
3rd August 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, recently im studied in final year mech. can i apply for rto exam?
26th December 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m completing mechnical engg. diploma. so can i apply for rto exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?