24th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Shubham srivastava

Information about the entrance exam of marine engineering?

Know about entrance exam of marine engineering...could u please give me the information of it

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  2. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  3. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam for Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  6. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  8. Information about the entrance exam of marine engineering?
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  11. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  12. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  13. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  14. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  16. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  17. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  18. What should be my first step to join marine engineering?
25th November 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the entrance exam of marine engineering?

You can join for Marine engineering after clearing entrance exam. The common entrance exam is IIT JEE, AIEEE and state CETs. Some colleges offer this course as B.E and some as B.Tech in Marine Engineering. The basic eligibility for these entrance tests is to pass senior secondary schooling in 10 + 2 pattern from any recognized board or University. The subjects for entrance test will be physics, chemistry, and mathematics. The syllabus will be same as that of 11th and 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?