17th May 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about the jobs for diploma in mechanical students in Air ports with experience in HVAC?

Dear Sir,

Please provide me information about jobs for Dimploma in Mechanical Engineers in air ports, with experience in HVAC.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs we can try after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Opportunity to get government job after doing diploma electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. Fee per semester for Mechanical Diploma distance education?
  4. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  5. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
  7. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
  8. Jobs for diploma mechanical holders in Power Plant with experience
  9. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  10. How to go for HVAC certificate course through distance learning mode? I am a 2nd year mechanical Engineering student
  11. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical? -- [New]
  13. What will be the future of Marine Engineering?
  14. Can I join Air Force after Diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
12th March 2023, 11:02 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Information about the jobs for diploma in mechanical students in Air ports with experience in HVAC?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students with experience in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) can find job opportunities in airports in various roles, such as:
  • HVAC Engineer/Technician: They are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing HVAC systems in airports. They ensure the systems work efficiently and meet safety standards.
  • Airport Maintenance Technician: They are responsible for maintaining and repairing airport equipment, including HVAC systems. They troubleshoot and diagnose problems and perform regular maintenance tasks.
  • Facility Manager: They are responsible for overseeing the maintenance and operation of airport facilities, including HVAC systems. They ensure that the facilities are safe and meet regulatory requirements.
  • Project Manager: They are responsible for managing construction projects in airports, including HVAC system installations and upgrades. They oversee the planning, budgeting, and execution of the project.

Some of the airports that offer job opportunities for diploma in mechanical students with experience in HVAC include Delhi International Airport Limited, Bangalore International Airport Limited, Hyderabad International Airport Limited, and Mumbai International Airport Limited.

Job seekers can also check with various job portals such as Naukri, Indeed, LinkedIn, and Monster to find relevant job openings in airports for diploma in mechanical students with experience in HVAC.

There are some jobs for diploma holders in mechanical engineering with experience in HVAC at airports. Some of them are:

Mechanical engineer at Best Choice Consultant in Kolkata: This is a full-time job that requires a diploma in mechanical engineering with 2-3 years of experience in HVAC design and installation.

Mechanical inspector at RECEX in Kolkata: This is a part-time job that requires a diploma in mechanical engineering with 1-2 years of experience in HVAC inspection and maintenance.

You can also check out some other jobs for diploma holders in mechanical engineering on various websites such as Indeed23, Testbook4, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?