22nd April 2013, 10:41 AM
nehru selvan

How to get a job in Germany after doing B.E in EEE department?

Hi I am doing BE final year in EEE department.. I need a job in Germany.. Is there any other for that or any exams for that? Guide me for that..

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?
  4. Which course is best suitable for doing MS in US and Germany after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  7. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  8. Can I get a job in Germany?
  9. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  10. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  11. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  12. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  13. Job in Germany after BDS?
  14. How to get EEE companies job? I have completed B.Tech EEE with 63%
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  17. Job opportunities after EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
30th April 2017, 09:10 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Germany after doing B.E in EEE department?

-> Its quite familiar that Germany is the best one with plenty of chances to EEE candidates.
-> The only way to get a job regarding EEE is doing a lot of projects.
-> But you can make it to Germany easily if you are being from cse field what all you need to do is getting a job in Software company in collaboration with Germany and in turn performance promotes you to Germany.
-> This are all the options you have sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?