22nd August 2013, 11:07 AM
onkarame

Information about M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?

Give me all information about M. Tech Aeronautical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  2. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  3. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. Where can I try for job after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  8. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Best university for studying Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which engineering course is better, Information Technology or Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
  18. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
14th October 2015, 11:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?

INFORMATION ABOUT M.TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

** For admission you have to pass GATE exam or university entrance examination with good marks.

** Also You have to pass B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant subject with 60% or equivalent CGPA from a well recognized university.

COLLEGE FOR M.TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

** National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
** Punjab Engineering College
** School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi
** M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Southern India
** Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research.

SALARY AFTER M.TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

** Freshers of this field gets initial salary in government/public sectors is Rs. 20,000 to Rs.40,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?