23rd August 2012, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for MS after doing MBA? How to prepare for MS entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure?

I am doing MBA. Should I go for MS and How to prepare the MS Entrance Exam. and pls tell me full information about MS Like, Duration, Fees, Collages, etc

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  4. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  5. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  6. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  7. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  8. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  9. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  10. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  11. Date of Open MAT MBA Exam in the next year? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  13. What is the duration of CS course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about the CS course? Fee structure, duration of the course?
  16. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Eligibility for doing MBA course? Total fee structure and specializations in MBA? Procedure and duration of the course?
  18. What is the duration of external MBA?
23rd August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for MS after doing MBA? How to prepare for MS entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure?

i want to know question paper model in HINDUSTHAN UNIVERSITY for M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering
23rd August 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for MS after doing MBA? How to prepare for MS entrance exam? What is the duration and fee structure?

What jobs will pay well after studying BA geography and rural development
23rd August 2012, 08:19 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Hi,
Its baseless to do MS after doing the MBA.You can obviously go the other way but this you have already opted out of your field,so now please move your career in management path.
23rd August 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

if u r doing mba why are you looking for ms ? i mean mba is more better than ms.. in mba you read about all management aspects but ms focus on particular specialization like ms in finance, marketing etc.
24th August 2012, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Hai i am doing BBA FOR SELF FINANCING COllege. My aim for became entraprenur so i am what way choose one i7 higher eduction mba or join any company and gethring experience? Which is best?
31st August 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MBA from an average BSchool in Indore. I want to go abroad for further studies. i don't know which course i should opt for.
MS in finance or any other advance management course or PH.d.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?