20th May 2012, 04:39 PM
aleemknr

Information about Mechatronics engineering?

Please can anybody explain me about mechatronics engineering ..? and if i take this engineering course what will be the future? explain me regarding sortly pls.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  2. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering? -- [New]
  5. Why is there no mechatronics engineering in government college?
  6. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  7. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  8. Which exam to answer in order to get admission into Mechatronics Engineering course after 12th?
  9. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  10. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  11. After diploma in Mechatronics can I do Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  13. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  14. Do we have Mechatronics course in Engineering? Best engineering course after PUC?
  15. Which stream is better in engineering between EE and Mechatronics?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  17. What is the best course to take up in engineering after diploma in Mechatronics
  18. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
20th May 2012, 09:02 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: Information about Mechatronics engineering?

Mechatronics Engineering is the Merging of Classical Mechanical and Electrical or Electronic Engineering. As a result the scope and potential is virtually unlimited. Just one area where it will be come more important is the are of transportation where we could be moving to a future of electric vehicles. Those who have completed various courses in mechatronics can become mechatronics engineers. By applying their technical knowledge in these areas with computer software programs, mechatronics engineers design systems and products that entail mechanization and computation to attain eminence and performance. These professionals design and develop high-tech engineering systems that facilitate in the automation of industrial tasks.

Qualifying Exam:-

To become a Mechatronics engineer, aspirants should have completed the engineering graduation in mechatronics. Diploma holders in the sector can get into the entry-level jobs in the respective areas. Those who have done masters in mechatronics can seek for employments in top most positions in companies or in engineering colleges as lecturers. On completion of the various courses in the respective fields, these professionals can search out for jobs in public or private undertakings. Most of the mechatronics engineers get employed in manufacturing companies, industries that include automobiles, machines, spare parts and so on. They can also hunt for career in oil and gas mining, transport, defense, aviation, aerospace and in robotics. Aspirants who are interested in research can also carry out research programs in their interesting topics in mechatronics.

Who is eligible to apply?

The eligibility criterion to apply for the bachelors’ course in mechatronics is a pass in the 10+2 exam in science stream with Maths from a recognized Board. Graduates in mechatronics with the required GATE score can apply for the masters’ course and postgraduates in the respective fields can apply for the research programs. Aspirants seeking admissions for the various courses need to clear entrance exams in addition. Various Universities conduct separate entrance tests for allotting admissions to the different programs in mechatronics. Aspirants who wish to pursue graduation need to attend either the AIEEE test or the State level entrance test.

WITH WARM REGARDS
GOUTHAM.
20th May 2012, 09:33 PM
cruiser51

Lightbulb Re: Information about Mechatronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleemknr View Post
Please can anybody explain me about mechatronics engineering ..? and if i take this engineering course what will be the future? explain me regarding sortly pls.
Mechatronics, as the name explains, is a combination of Mechanical+Electronics.

It has been felt that world has already moved to automation of machines and that involves integration of electronics into any machine that we see today. If you look at any Car for example, now it has lot of electronic gadgetry like GPS, Weather indicaters, various gauges and circuit controls.

Mechatronics developed keepining in mind this evolving trend and anticipated requirement of Mechanical ENgineers who are well versed with electronic side of it.

Theoretically it sounds wonderful. But problem is mindset. Companies that recruit in India, come with a typical mindset of how many they need from core streams like Mechanical, Electrical, ELectronics etc. That is why Mechatronics hasn;t caught the fancy of either employers of students as yet, but it could change in coming times.

Key is to learn as much as you can. If you study hard during your ENgineering and master your concepts, employers WILL PICK YOU!
3rd June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I pass 10th exam and i got 71%. I want to become Mechatronics engineer.
So What can i do? Which stream I should select?
Is there any option in diploma?
22nd November 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i get 60% in 12th science exam is any goverment college in gujarat to give admission in mechatronics branch
16th February 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hows the scope of mechatronic engineering and which are companyies are hiring mechatrconic engineer..
10th April 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I will gate 45% in the 12-sci 2013 if i join to macatronics engineering ?
28th August 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

for getting best results how to learning activity during mechatronics engineering cours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?