22nd December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about Ph.D in detail? Which are the universities reputed for Ph.D course?

Good Evng Sir/Madam,Im doing my MCA Final Year next i want to do Ph.D please tell me about Ph.D in detail and which university is reputated in Ph.D coure .

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  4. Details about the universities/colleges, entrance exams, and scope of Ph.D(CS)?
  5. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  7. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  9. How may I do Ph.D from top universities? How may I get details for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  11. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  12. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  15. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  16. What are the steps to be followed to pursue PhD in abroad? -- [New]
  17. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  18. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
23rd December 2011, 02:15 PM
Hours

Default Re: Information about Ph.D in detail? Which are the universities reputed for Ph.D course?

Eligibility for applying in these universities.

1.you should be MCA with 60% marks.
2.you should have done your MCA from recognized universities

Universities for doing PHD after MCA
-Delhi University
-Anna University
-Jamia Milia Islamia University
-Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?