17th September 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Information about Ph.D entrance in forensic science?

sir plz inform me about ph.d entrance in forensic science

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  2. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  3. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  5. Guidelines for doing PhD in Forensic Science at Gujarat?
  6. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  8. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  9. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  11. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  12. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D(Forensic Science) in Maharashtra being M.Sc in Nursing(Medical Surgical) student?
  15. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  16. Information about Ph.D entrance in forensic science?
  17. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
  18. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
12th December 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Ph.D entrance in forensic science?

what entrance we have to qualify to get into forensic science phd degree , what should be the qualification and age limitation , when will we get the applications for appearing to the entrances
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?