21st July 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding diploma in electrical?

details with regards to diploma electicrical...please tell me how to join it

Related Questions:
  1. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  3. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  7. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  9. Complete details about AMIE course? I am a diploma Electrical student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in Electrical engineering to a diploma holder in Electrical engineering from M.S.U in Vadodara(Gujarat)? How may I get details about the same?
  11. How i can get job in ISRO after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  12. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  13. Details fee structure course of diploma electrical and communication engineering from MS university?
  14. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  15. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  16. How to get a job in Vadodara after completing diploma electrical with 80%?
  17. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  18. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
12th December 2012, 04:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding diploma in electrical?

Pass in 10th or 12th is the basic qualification for any diploma level course. Matriculates can complete the course with in 3 years where as 12th passed can complete the same in two years. Admissions are offered either on merit basis of state level entrance exams. Dayananda sagar Institute of Technology, TMU, etc are some of the institutes that offer the course. Those who complete the course can go for B.tech degree through lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?