12th May 2016, 03:59 PM
rathi.kajal

Information about summer internship program in HCL?

I am kajal rathi student of b.tech (3rd year cse). I want to know about summer internship program in hcl. I want to apply for summer internship. How can I apply?

22nd July 2016, 03:13 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about summer internship program in HCL?

See, the procedure to apply to any of the organisation for the internship is same.
Either visit their site or contact them directly(the number can be easily taken from their official site).

You have to then inquire about the number of seats that are there for the internship and whether your qualification meets their eligibility criteria.
Usually, the basic eligibility criteria of such organisations for the internship is-

# You must be pursuing BE/ B.TECH (Computer science/Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics) from a recognized university i.e. you must be in the final year or 3rd year passed out or completed your b.tech.

After that, you have to either

1)personally visit the site and submit all the documents including your
- CV
- mark sheets
- letter of recommendation
- their internship call letter etc.

or

2)you can also courier them if they allow.

And rest depends on them.
They select candidates either on the basis of someone's recommendation or educational merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?