22nd December 2010, 05:21 PM
venika

What exams I can give after completing MBA in E-Commerce?

What all exams can i give after completing MBA in e-commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
  2. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Railway recruitment exams after completing 12th Commerce?
  4. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  5. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA course in other countries?
  6. What is the process followed for getting admission for MBA course? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  8. How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?
  9. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  10. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  12. Can I do MBA in Information Technology after completing bachelor of commerce degree from Mumbai University?
  13. What should I do after 12th Commerce BBA or MBA?
  14. List of entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  15. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  16. How to join Army Officers after completing 12th commerce?
  17. Which course is better to do after completing Graduation in Commerce?
  18. How to do MBA after completing graduation in science field with 49%? Which are the entrance exams?
23rd December 2010, 08:00 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What exams I can give after completing MBA in E-Commerce?

Post graduate students get a chance to appear in GATE examination.
So you are eligible for GATE examination. Good Luck.
23rd January 2011, 08:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams I can give after completing MBA in E-Commerce?

As you have a post graduation, you can appear in all of the state and central government competitive exams. If you are interested in IAS then prepare for it and try to get through the exam. You can also prepare for NET or SET exams and try to get jobs as a lecturer in different colleges. It you clear NET you can also apply for Ph.D programs in different institutions. There are many private companies which take up candidates with MBA. Another excellent option is to apply for Bank jobs.
11th June 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What exams I can give after completing MBA in E-Commerce?

I have complete my mba&ba b.ed. Which qualifications requre to cantract basis dl/jl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?