31st May 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for D.Pharmacy course?

elgibility for d pharmacy course. and rout for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses for Bi.P.C candidate after completion of 12th?
  2. List of M.Pharm government colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required? -- [New]
  4. D-Pharmacy counseling starting date?
  5. Does D-Pharmacy course being offered in Distance Education in PTU?
  6. Does Pharmacy student offer the highest salary package in India?
  7. What should I do for better career being a candidate having finished B.Sc in Chemistry and MBA in Pharma Management and working as Medical Representative?
  8. Date of sale of application forms of AIIMS, AIMS, AFMC, AIPMT?
  9. How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?
  10. Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will the government pharmacist vacancy open?
  12. Is 12th from Council of Secondary Education, Mohali considered for taking admission in B.Tech course?
  13. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad?
  14. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  15. Exam schedule of upcoming Drug Inspector Exam in West Bengal? Model question papers for Drug Inspector Exam?
  16. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai? I want to do D.Pharmacy part time in Mumbao
  17. ESI hospital D.Pharmacy post examination model questions?
  18. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
1st June 2013, 01:13 PM
wisdom12

Default Re: What is the eligibility for D.Pharmacy course?

Code:
ELIGIBILITY FOR  D.Pharmacy course
A pass in any of the following examinations

(i) A pass 10 +2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology.

(ii) A pass in D. Pharm Course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.

(iii) Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.

(iv) Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
1st June 2013, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and apply for any Polytechnic Entrance examination.

So if you have passed 10+2 with above subjects then you can apply for Diploma in Pharmacy. It will be of 2 years duration

You also have option of doing B.Pharm. because eligibility for D.Pharm and B.Pharm. is same and if you are willing to study higher then opt for B.Pharm otherwise D.Pharm.

So get yourself prepared for the entrance exam so that you get admission into a top college.

Some of the top D.Pharm. colleges in India are:

-Bapatla College of Pharmacy Bapatla JNTU, Hyderabad

-Bihar College of Pharmacy, Magadh University

-College of Engineering Andhra University Waltair

-Deccan School of Pharmacy Zafargarh, Hyderabad

-Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences J V D College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam

-G Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy Mehadipatnam, Osmania University

-Siddhartha College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Andhra Pradesh,Nagarjuna University

-Sri P Rami Reddy Memorial College , Andhra Pradesh

-Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy ,Andhra Pradesh, Osmania University

-University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Warangal, Kakatiya University
11th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 2 in MPC group can i eligible for D-Pharmacy plz replay..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?