30th December 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Information about upcoming studies in the civil engineering field especially in construction technology?

Sir/ Madam

I want to know about the evolving or upcoming studies in the civil field especially in construction technology.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same? -- [New]
  5. Institutes offering PhD in Civil Engineering with Construction Management/Transport Engineering specialization in India?
  6. After completing Civil engineering with 70% can I get job in top construction companies?
  7. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  8. What are the courses in B.Tech? Which one is the best?
  9. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  10. Where to apply for Civil Engineering course if I have scored 61 marks in JEE Main exam?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Is it beneficial to work in Construction field for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?
  13. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  14. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What are government jobs available for civil engineers?
  17. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Elements of Civil Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Which stream will I get after scoring 10951 rank in KIITEE?
4th January 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about upcoming studies in the civil engineering field especially in construction technology?

Do this Diploma in Construction Technology is equivilent to Diploma in Civil Engineering?
7th December 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about upcoming studies in the civil engineering field especially in construction technology?

I am looking for a topic to do project in the field of construction. Can i get information about any of the recent developments in this branch of engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?