10th August 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to work in Construction field for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?

Friends,
I am studying B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to enter into Construction field. Kindly tell me working in Construction field can give me any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  2. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  3. Which is better between CSE and Mechanical?
  4. What can I do after completing diploma in fisheries technology? Is there any higher studies in this branch?
  5. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  6. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  7. Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?
  8. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  9. Is polytechnic IC branch is best one to take?
  10. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  11. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  12. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
  13. What is the career of a Civil Engineer?
  14. How to get a government job after passing final year EEE?
  15. How to study B.Arch course in Tamilnadu?
  16. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs in which I can apply while in B.Tech 4th year Civil?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?

15th August 2015, 10:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work in Construction field for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?

Yes, it is beneficial to have a work experience in construction field if you do not have better opportunities at hand. Experience of any sort is good especially when you get field work. You will learn a lot of things if you opt for the work and will face new challenges which you may not experience in other sectors. This will help you to become a better engineer and apply your skills in future for your and company's betterment. However, you can expect a little higher work pressure and field work and challenges in this opportunity.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?