1st September 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?

Sir,
I am the student of nagpur university. I have got degree % of 62.5% and aggregate (4 year) of 61%. i know that my % are very less, but i am studying very hard for GRE and TOEFL. So, can u plz tel me how much marks will i need in both exams to get admission in top university in usa. Will i get adimission for doing MS in usa.I am really worried, plz guide.
email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  4. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  5. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  7. Procedure of applying for MS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  10. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  12. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  13. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  14. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  15. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  16. Which exam should I give between GRE and TOEFL for the admission in Pharm.D at New Jersey?
  17. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  18. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
17th September 2014, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?

To get admission in top universities in USA, you need to have a good score in the GRE and TOEFL exams. Based on the score that you have secured in both the entrance exams, the universities in USA will give an admission for you to join in the university.

You need to score a maximum of 300-320 marks out of 340 marks in the GRE exam and in the TOEFL exam you need to score maximum marks as possible as this is the test of your english proficiency. So, if you can score the above mentioned marks in the GRE and TOEFL exams, you can definitely get an admission in the top and best universities of United States.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?