15th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Information about the various career options after completing BSc Biotech? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?

sir i want the information of various career options after completing bsc biotech and the colleges offering that course in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the various career options after completing BSc Biotech? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  2. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  3. List of government and private colleges offering BSc Biotech in Mumbai?
  4. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Which are the best colleges in India offering BSc in Biotech? What are the job opportunities?
  6. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  7. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  8. Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?
  9. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  10. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. Are there any colleges in Mumbai offering forensic science? I have done UG in Biotech
  12. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  15. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  16. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  17. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  18. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?
12th April 2015, 03:52 PM
anju777

Default Re: Information about the various career options after completing BSc Biotech? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?

List of BioTechnology colleges in Mumbai:

1.Bhavan's college
2.DR.D.Y.Patil University
3.IIT-Bombay
4.Institute of Chemical Technology
5.Jethro Institute of Distance Education
6.K.J Somaiya College of science
7.Kishichand chellaram college
8.Lords Universal college
9.Mithibai College of Arts
10.Patkar-Varde College
11.R.D National college
12.Rizvi Rizvi College
13.Sri Venkateswara Institute of distance Education
14.st.Xavier college
15.Thakur college of science & commerce
5th July 2015, 02:53 PM
moto g

Default Re: Information about the various career options after completing BSc Biotech? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?

Hello.

List of bio Technology colleges are:-

->School of Bioscience & Bioengineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
->Department Of Biotechnology, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College
->S.P.Mandalie's Ramnarain Ruia College
->Sheth LU Jhaveri College of Arts & Sir MV College of Science & Commerce.
->K E T's Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science & Commerce.
->Sonopant Dandekar Arts, V.S.Aapate Commerce and M.H. Mehta Science College, Palghar, Thane.
->Tilak Education Society`s College of Arts & Commerce, Plot No 131, Sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai

All the best.
7th July 2015, 12:42 AM
Krishna 4

Top BioTechnology colleges in Mumbai:-

IIT-Bombay

K.J Somaiya College of science

Kishichand chellaram college

Bhavan's college

Lords Universal college

Sri Venkateswara Institute of distance Education

Mithibai College of Arts

DR.D.Y.Patil University

Patkar-Varde College

Institute of Chemical Technology

R.D National college

Jethro Institute of Distance Education

Rizvi Rizvi College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?