30th January 2011, 09:03 AM
divyankg

Information on entrance exams like AIEEE, AIIMS and other major Universities in India?

how can i know the informations about the common entrance exams like AIIMS, AIEEE etc and entrance exams of famous universities all over india.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about AIIMS entrance exam?
  2. Previous 6 years solved question papers of PG exam of AIIMS and other exams of India?
  3. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?
  4. Biomedical engineering entrance exams details and universities
  5. How many students appear for AIPMT and AIIMS Exams? Expected cut off based on previous years?
  6. When AIPMT will held this year? Information about medical entrance exams like AIPMT, NEET and AIIMS?
  7. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  8. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology?
  9. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where can I get MBBS application form? How to proceed for admission?
  11. Syllabus and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by AIIMS and JIPMER?
  12. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  13. Should I do diploma or degree after SSC?
  14. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  15. Revised Syllabi of SLET examination for EDUCATION paper
  16. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  17. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
30th January 2011, 12:16 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Information on entrance exams like AIEEE, AIIMS and other major Universities in India?

AIEEE is entry in NITS and AIIMS exam is to enter in aiims institute and all of these are for graduate degree.
30th January 2011, 12:45 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Information on entrance exams like AIEEE, AIIMS and other major Universities in India?

You can go to the particular website of these entrance exam.
As AIEEE, IIT, AIIMS and more private universities which has taken admission in the engineering and medical courses.
so you can go to the website and know more about the entrance exam.
5th May 2011, 07:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Information on entrance exams like AIEEE, AIIMS and other major Universities in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyankg View Post
how can i know the informations about the common entrance exams like AIIMS, AIEEE etc and entrance exams of famous universities all over india.
The information Regarding AIEEE is

AIEEE which is an all india entrance examination for intermediate exams to do their bachelors

the one appearing for AIEEE must have an idea about the this basic strategy to get a good decent rank

->He/She should have a clear idea about the syllabus ,pattern of the examination and the competition for the same exam..

->Planning should make difference among the other participants of the same

->you should do a clean research on the exam pattern and about the questions asked

this can be done by observing the question papers of previous years and all
the other sample papers so that you will get an idea

For this I wanna help you

i'm going to attach some of the useful files for you

so please have a look at it

Regards

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(551.6 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(117.5 KB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf 3.pdf(402.4 KB, 81 views)
6th May 2011, 12:17 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information on entrance exams like AIEEE, AIIMS and other major Universities in India?

Some famous exam in India:

1.Engineering

IITJEE for admission in 15 IITs, around 10,000 students are slected.

AIEEE for admission in NITs and around 20,000 are selected.

BITSAT for admission BITS and aprrox 2000 are selected.

VITEEE for admission in VIT

DCE(CCE) for admission in Delhi Technical University.

2. Commerce:

1.CAT for admission in IIMs
2.CPT for CA.

Besides these you have the option of Civil Services after you have completed your graduation.
12th May 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

can one write c.e.t and a.i.e.e.e. simultaneously
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?