31st August 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Information and job opportunities in Automation and Embedded courses?

my name is swapnil & i m now in final year of electronics engineering, i want information & opportunites about automation & embeded courses that you provide in your institute

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
  2. Best Embedded training center in chennai?
  3. Can I get a job through Automation course?
  4. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  6. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  7. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  8. Job Opportunities in USA for the candidates of MS in VLSI or Embedded Systems?
  9. What are the job opportunities for mechanical automation engineers?
  10. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Higher studies after BE except for MS and MBA?
  12. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  13. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the job opportunities after doing M.E in system science and automation from IISC?
  15. Job opportunities for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is pursuing Training in Embedded Systems?
  16. Which is the best institute in Pune for PLC and Automation course
  17. Which course to do after 2nd year B.Tech ECE?
  18. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course? -- [New]
27th May 2016, 08:41 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Information and job opportunities in Automation and Embedded courses?

You can go for crash course of PLC/SCADA if you want to make your career in core electronics.
Other than this you can join CDAC which offers many courses and has job opportunities, for details of CDAC courses visit the link "http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_pgpd_pgd_programmes".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?