16th March 2013, 07:50 AM
baranipk

Information regarding B.Arch and NATA?

Greetings,

I am going to appear for JEE Main 2013 - Paper 2. for joining in B.Arch Course,
I need to know more on B.Arch and Its Job Opportunities( Links will be enough). I also need information about NATA and How to prepare for it?

31st December 2017, 01:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding B.Arch and NATA?

B.Arch refers to Bachelor of Architecture and same is an undergraduate professional degree course on five and a half years ( including internship) after pursuing which you will head towards becoming an architect.

Further for admission in same degree course from top architectural colleges one has to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) Paper 2 or NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ).

As far as you are concerned about the preparation for these entrance examinations you need to focus on logical reasoning and aptitude, Mathematics and drawing and designing questions mainly. For have an exact idea regarding the question pattern of these examination you can refer to the books by Arihant publication on same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?