7th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do self study preparations for Architecture exams? Books for preparation? Tips for practicing drawing skills and list of good colleges in Delhi?

How should i prepare for Architecture entrance exam at home? Is there any book for that? plz give some tips for practicing drawing skills for entrance Exam.
Plz name any good colleges of architecture in delhi.

15th December 2010, 12:02 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: How to do self study preparations for Architecture exams? Books for preparation? Tips for practicing drawing skills and list of good colleges in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How should i prepare for Architecture entrance exam at home? Is there any book for that? plz give some tips for practicing drawing skills for entrance Exam.
You can enhance your drawing skills by following few books like Engineering Drawing by N.D.Bhatt and Panchal(Charotar Publishing House).
Good colleges for Civil Enginnering in New Delhi are Delhi College Of Engineering and Sri Ram College Of Engineering.
If you want to have in-depth knowledge in your esteemed field of Civil and Architecture Engineering then I would suggest you to read all Civil Engineering books by Professor S. Ramamrutham. He is a well known author for writing Civil Engineering Books.

All the best.
3rd January 2011, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do self study preparations for Architecture exams? Books for preparation? Tips for practicing drawing skills and list of good colleges in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Self study is the best study in any entrance exam. You need to master in your drawing skills by referring to different engineering drawing books. Some of the books which you can refer are N.D.Bhatt and Panchal. There are many colleges in India which offer this course. You can also refer to books from Professor S. Ramamrutham.
13th April 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do self study preparations for Architecture exams? Books for preparation? Tips for practicing drawing skills and list of good colleges in chennai
10th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have given 11th exam now. I want to give architecture entrance . So shall i start preparing from now?
7th October 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

lesson related to architecture
11th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me name of the book which comes for architecture entrance exam?
3rd January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to appeare aieee (architecture) 2012. but i dont know how can i prepare for this selfly. ineed some books and a grt sollution
27th March 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

should we start preparing for architecture exams from 2 itself? and what are the books or resource material to study from?
18th June 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am in my 12th nw
wht shud i do to become an architect, i mean which exam to give, the best college to get admission in and how to prepare 4 d exam?
15th October 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What makes architecture different from civil engineering ?
2nd December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which book is batterin in architeture for jee 2013 exyzam
4th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission into bits for architecture
14th March 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

would u please tell me which book shall i refer for drawings in architecture entrance exam...
30th April 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

which centres can be there who can give the coaching fr preparation of NATA and Barch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?