26th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for BSNL job after completing B.Tech? I have scored only 57%

Hi sir, this is kalyan i completed my btech & i got only 57% can i eligeable for bsnl jobs.i was intersted in doing a job in bsnl.what i have to do.
Sir Please give me reply to my mail Id ie [email protected]

6th March 2012, 04:14 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for BSNL job after completing B.Tech? I have scored only 57%

Hello Kalyan,

Yes, you can appear for the BSNL JTO exam which is held every year all over India. B.E/B.Tech graduates and also Final year students can sit for this exam.

The students from following branches of engineering are eligible to face this test:

1.Telecommunication,
2. Electronics,
3. Radio,
4. Computer,
5. Electrical.
6. Information Technology

At least 50% marks in graduation is necessary to appear in this exam. So if you belong to any of the above engineering branches you can sit for the exam.
6th March 2012, 04:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for BSNL job after completing B.Tech? I have scored only 57%

Hello Kalyan,

Yes, you can appear for the BSNL JTO exam which is held every year all over India. B.E/B.Tech graduates and also Final year students can sit for this exam.

The students from following branches of engineering are eligible to face this test:

1.Telecommunication,
2. Electronics,
3. Radio,
4. Computer,
5. Electrical.
6. Information Technology

At least 50% marks in graduation is necessary to appear in this exam. So if you belong to any of the above engineering branches you can sit for the exam.
5th October 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am student of b.tech IT branch in 3rd year..
please suggest me the entrance exam for applying goverment jobs
4th May 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir..
i am the student of b.tech CSE branch in 3rd year.
please suggest me how to get job BSNL company or any other pulic secctor jobs.
28th November 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of b.tech mechanical branch in 4th year can I eligible for bsnl job. I am interested in doing job in bsnl .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?