12th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding eligibility for Ph.D in Human Nutrition from AIIMS?

Students from M. Sc foods and nutrition are eligible for Ph. D. from Department of gastroenterology and human nutrition from AIIMS? and can u please tell me the dates for admission to Ph. D. programme in AIIMS

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  3. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  5. Which field is better between Human Nutrition and Biotech? I am doing BSc in Human Nutrition
  6. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  7. PhD entrance exam of AIIMS and its syllabus?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in AIIMS for M.Sc(Microbiology) student?
  10. How to do Ph.D short term course after completing MSc in Human Anatomy?
  11. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  12. What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?
  13. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
  14. Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET+JRF? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  16. Is there provision to do PhD in ENT at AIIMS during 2 years training?
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
30th September 2017, 11:05 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding eligibility for Ph.D in Human Nutrition from AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Students from M. Sc foods and nutrition are eligible for Ph. D. from Department of gastroenterology and human nutrition from AIIMS? and can u please tell me the dates for admission to Ph. D. programme in AIIMS

Eligibility Condition for Ph.D Human Nutrition From AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences):-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D human nutrition course is Master of science degree in subjects like Bio medical sciences, Allied sciences, Nursing or MBBS degree from government recognized institute.

>> To apply for Ph.D in human nutrition applicant must have scored at least 55% marks in post graduate degree, Relaxation of 5% marks for reserve category candidates.

>> Minimum duration of Ph.D course in AIIMS is 3 years and maximum duration is 5 years.

>> To get admission in AIIMS you must have to go through entrance exam conducted by all Indian Institute of medical science for admitting eligible candidate for medical courses.

>> For more details please visit www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?