5th March 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Entrance Exam and Fee structure for B.Com course?

Sir,kindly tell me about b.com entrance exam&fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  2. Fee structure for B.Com at Pune University? Last date to fill up the form?
  3. Information about CA course and the fee structure?
  4. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  5. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do ICWA course after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  8. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Fee structure for B.Com course?
  9. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  10. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?
  11. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  12. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU? -- [New]
  13. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  14. Detailed Information regarding GP Rating course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  16. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  17. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2013, 01:56 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam and Fee structure for B.Com course?

Hello friend you can get seat in b.com
There is no age limit for b.com
only for b.com(honors) entrance exam is conducted and the minimum marks for this is 50% in 12th
there is no marks restriction for other courses in b.com
The fee structure will depend on the college. In a private college including sports,tours,tution fee etc the fee is 23,000 rupees
all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?