13th March 2012, 12:50 AM
cloud44

Information regarding the public and private sector exams that can be written after completing B.E ECE?

hi i would like have some information regarding all public and private sector exams that can be written after completion of be(ece)

13th March 2012, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding the public and private sector exams that can be written after completing B.E ECE?

You have numerous options in the both the sectors after completing B.Tech course. You can apply for PSU exams for companies such as ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, SAIL, and ONGC etc. UPSC and SSC exams are also good options to get in to government sector organisations such as Railways, Civil services, defense sector etc. You can also apply for banking jobs. You can apply for jobs in MNCs such as TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, CTS etc. The selection in these companies will be generally based on written test and interview. The criterion will differ according to the company you are applying to.
13th May 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the public and private sector exams that can be written after completing B.E ECE?

what is the procedure to join a public sector company if i have a experience of 2 years in private sector in electronics branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?