25th September 2010, 05:08 PM
sonu jaiswal

Recruitment or procedure to enter in Public Sector exams?

hello respected,,

i want to know about the requirments or procedure for entering in public sector (for ece students) exams ???? pls reply fast it is urgent for me

thanks a lot

17th October 2011, 06:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment or procedure to enter in Public Sector exams?

Your choice to get into public sector is excellent. It is the most stable jobs available in India. All the public sectors conduct recruitment test for jobs. You have to clear the test to get recruited. You can get the notification in all the leading newspapers in India. You can even visit their respective website to see the notification. Presently some of the companies in public sector are recruiting through GATE scores.
2nd November 2011, 09:29 PM
rudramishra

nowadays public sector recruitment are through GATE .you can apply gate for indian oil,BHEL,SAIL,AND many other public sector jobs.or you can come to know about public sector jobs in newspaper or in timesjob website.
22nd January 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How do get a public sector federal or local gov job in perth? the exam that i have to sit or org that i should call .pl let me know. Thanks Diranjan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?