14th November 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Indian Foreign Service for 9th standard student?

Hello
I am in 9th class and i am aware about
my future so what we will do to
join indian foreign service?????
please let me know immediately
waiting for your reply!

20th November 2014, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Indian Foreign Service for 9th standard student?

For joining Indian Foreign Services, one must crack UPSC Civil Services Exam which is conducted once in a year. The minimum qualification required for this exam is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

Since, at present you are in 9th standard and you must concentrate on your studies and try to get good marks in your board examination. You must choose the stream in which you have interest because when you have interest in something, then you can devote a lot of time in it. UPSC Civil Services exam requires a lot of studies and syllabus is very vast and covers almost every subjects that you will study in your schooling.

The most important thing is keep your basics strong and build your knowledge on it. If you have good fundamentals, then you will not have problem in understanding the complex things later in your Graduation studies. You should get a copy of UPSC Civil Services exam syllabus and start preparing according to it.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in
3rd April 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should I select after 10th (Science, Art) I really enjoy science and wish to be Navy officer
8th July 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to join Navy and help my family I am very intelligent I passed the ninth standard with 86% in poor condition please select me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?