16th July 2010, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Inquiry for masters degree in anthropology or sociology? List of good universities offering these courses

Sir / Mam,
I , Sonia Paul have completed my graduation from Calcutta University in B.COM(H) with 63% this year . I hapo to take up Anthropology or Sociology as my subjects in masters. Can i take admission in either of the two subjects ? I am even preparing for WBCS and i will be choosing these two subjects for my Mains paper .
if i am able to go for any one of these two options , then please suggest me which university will be good for the subjects ?

Hoping of getting reply from you soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  2. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  3. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  4. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  5. Can I persue Masters in Sociology now from Ranchi University?
  6. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  7. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  8. List of universities offering stipend for PhD(Anthropology) course? -- [New]
  9. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Sociology if I have cleared MA in Sociology with 53% from IGNOU?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D Anthropology programme?
  13. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
  15. Which are the available courses for masters in IT in good universities in US?
  16. Are there any universities offering Ph.D in IT without having masters degree?
  17. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  18. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
13th February 2012, 04:05 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Inquiry for masters degree in anthropology or sociology? List of good universities offering these courses

Dear ,

If you seriously want to go for masters degree in anthropology then i would suggest you try abroad. There are several american universities which are very good.

If you ask i will let you know their names.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?