16th June 2010, 10:59 PM
tanu_2091

Names of training institutes after completing B.Tech 2nd year?

Can you tell me the names of training institutes after completing B.Tech 2nd year?

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  2. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  3. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  4. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  5. Names and contact numbers of training institutes in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  6. Which training is good for me after completing B.Tech 2nd year(ECE)? Best training institutes?
  7. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I pursue training while studying B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  10. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  11. List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students? -- [New]
  12. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  13. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  14. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  16. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  17. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  18. Names of institutes in which I can join in 2nd year B.Tech after pursuing B.Tech 1st year form T
22nd April 2011, 05:15 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Names of training institutes after completing B.Tech 2nd year?

Hello,
For the internship program of any degree course is carried out in the 2nd year or in third year. In B.Tech the summer training will be held in 2nd or 3rd year.
There are many companies which offers many courses for the students.
However many training institutes also offers summer training program.
As you didn't mentioned your branch so it will be difficult to suggest you the institutes of training.
22nd April 2011, 11:01 PM
studentENGG

do mention from which groiup you are??
23rd April 2011, 11:20 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned your subject of b.tech so its difficult to tell the exact training Institutes that suits to your course.

But you can try at-

1.NIT Kanpur
2.HCL
3.IBM
4.YAHOO
5. TCS centres.
6. NIIT
7. CEPTA

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/institutes-offer-summer-training-b-tech-2nd-year-cse-students-73897.html#ixzz1KJp3JlIC
23rd April 2011, 11:30 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, you can join for the NIIT you can do c,c++ courses.
23rd April 2011, 04:12 PM
kishoreb4

hi tanu,
can you be more clearer about your question? you did not mention the purpose of training institute? i.e what you want to learn.If you want to prepare for GATE exam then there is coaching institue named ACE in hyderabad which has good placement record.gateforum(hyderabad) and gate academy(banglore) are also good coaching institutes.IF you want to prepare for mba related exams you can go for TIME institute.
29th June 2011, 11:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It would be easier to help you, if the area of engineering that you are doing is known. It is also not clear what training option you are referring here. If you are keen in getting in to the IT sector, then you can undergo training in any of the major languages like Dot net, Java etc. There are lots of institutes that provide such training. If you are looking out for internship programs, then you can send an application, with your resume to the companies that you would like to join as an intern and they will revert back to you if there is any vacancy.
9th December 2011, 09:25 AM
litunu

you did not mention the purpose of training institute? i.e what you want to learn.If you want to prepare for GATE exam then there is coaching institue named ACE in hyderabad which has good placement record.gateforum(hyderabad) and gate academy(banglore) are also good coaching institutes.IF you want to prepare for mba related exams you can go for TIME institute.
25th January 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying ECE second year, I am more interested on IES. pl. suggest me how to reach my goal from now onwards.
which coaching institute is helpful to me and good planning to success.

K.T.N.Sashank
Hyderabad
2nd February 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i am in first year sem 2 ece. is it advisable to join a gate coaching from 2nd year. Pls notify me about the availability of the same. Blore btw.
2nd February 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

how to do internship after 2nd year ece
16th January 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Names of some institutes of rajasthan which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year,i am astudent of electrical engg. in nit kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?