22nd January 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?

i want to become an actuary ,also i want to complete M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science through distance learning program please guide me about the colleges and institutions providing distance education in actuarial sciences.also guide me about the institutions providing postal coaching for actuarial science exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  2. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  3. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best institute in Delhi offering Actuarial Science?
  5. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  6. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  7. Can I become a Professor after studying Distance M.Tech and having 6.5 years and counting job experience? List of institutes offering distance M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  9. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  10. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  11. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  13. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  14. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  15. Institutes providing diploma course in Mechanical Engineering through distance learning in Rajasthan?
  16. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  17. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  18. Which are the institutes that conduct practical training in distance learning?
29th January 2011, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?

instituitons offering actuarial science course in india
17th May 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges and institutes offering distance learning for M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science? which institutes provide postal coaching for actuarial science exam?

does anyone knows of a more affordable msc actuarial science by distance or online? all the tuition fees i've checked are much higher and i can't afford.
21st May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility of actuary course
12th August 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc in maths/computer science in private?if yes,den wat is the eligibility for dis..?pl. reply me soon..
6th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

M a student from Symbiosis pursuing MBA hospital healthcare and m interested in insurance sector, so just wanted to know how actuarial science will be helpful to me. And i also want to know are there any distance learning college for this course and m i eligible??? what will be the fee structure and duration, i mean i want to know the whole process from entrance exam to final exams.
18th November 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to know does any university provide distance education in Msc. Actuarial Science ?
8th April 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i m a science student n hv done my graduation in computers(bca) n i hvft 60% marks in maths in 12th.....i m imensely interested in persuing actuary as my profession.....what shud i do..as my narks r less db eligibility...plss help me
mail me at
[email protected]
24th September 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an actuary ,also i want to complete M.Sc./P.G.Diploma in Actuaries Science through distance learning program please guide me about the colleges and institutions providing distance education in actuarial sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?